Welcome to Roblox Game Creation and Roblox-based Education
"Roblox is an entertainment platform that allows people to imagine, create, and play together across millions of user-created virtual worlds.
All the online games you see on the platform have been built by members of the Roblox community for members of the Roblox community. The types of gameplay on Roblox are just as limitless as the imagination of the creators themselves. Players can build the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply design a dream home and hang out with friends." - Roblox
Key skills: Coding/Programming, 3D modelling
3D is important to careers such as Architecture and Engineering. Similar to Game Design and Industrial Design, it helps creators and builders visualize their ideas, and allow for ideas to be brought into reality.
10 hrs for each level
- 2 hours lesson x 4 sessions
2 hours of mentoring / completing the projects / catching up
*At a fixed timeslot for all sessions to join within the same month
- Ages: 8 and up. Depending on existing familiarity with computers in general.
- Introduction to Roblox Studio
- 3D Concepts
- Cooperative Development
- Combining Parts
- Creating custom models
- Introduction to Lua Programming
- Lua Basics & Roblox programming basics
- Programming Loops
- Introduction to the Day / Night Cycle
- Reinforce programming skills in previous level
- Use programming to work with the Day / Night Cycle
- Web Technology Basics(Infrastructure)
- User Interface
- Robux Ecosystem
- Using Advanced Roblox Platform
Joint Project with Zettonia
- Build Roblox games with us and the Roblox community!